Our Patients are able to order their repeat prescriptions in any one of the following ways;
Via the new dedicated NHS Medicines Order Line (MOL) on 01246 942 751 8am-4pm Monday to Friday OR via email to the MOL at ddicb.northMOLonlinerequests@nhs.net
- Via the new online ordering form available via www.derbyshiremol.nhs.uk
Via online Patient Access
Emailing the practice on email@example.com
Submitting a written request at reception
Please remember to include your Name, Date of birth, Contact Number and the name of medication and correct dosage you wish to order.
Electronic Prescribing Service
This practice is set up for the electronic prescription service.
This means that for most patients we can send your prescription to your chosen chemist directly saving you having to come down to the surgery.
To get your prescription sent to your chosen pharmacy you will have to ask reception to sign up.
For more information about electronic prescribing services.
It is important for the doctor or nurse to review your medication to ensure that:
- Your condition is controlled by the medication
- You are not getting any side effects
- If you need necessary blood tests
Your review date will be shown on your re-order slip. When your review is due, please request an appointment with a GP.
Balancing Medication Items
- Please try to order all regular items together.
- If any items are no longer needed please inform us when requesting your repeat prescription
- To avoid over ordering our computer will alert us if you order sooner than 20 days for 28 days prescriptions or sooner than 40 days for a 56 day prescription
- If you need to re-order your medication early, please put a note on your re-order slip.